Tuesday 21 January 2014

RECIPE: Tomato and Mozzarella Stack Salad

I have recently learnt how to make one of the easiest, the most delicious and very impressively presentable salads on earth! Thank you so much for sharing the original recipe of Like a Breath of Fresh Air, my friend, Shirley. Originally, it was made using the ingredients of tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, asparagus, basil and balsamic vinaigrette, and I must say, it looked amazing in their photo but we made it using the ingredients we had at home at the time and it was still fabulous!

Tomato and mozzarella cheese salad

Here is our ingredients list for you:

- Tomatoes (I wish I could say from the garden but unfortunately store-bought just like all the others on the list)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- Some salt (we lightly salted each layer of tomatoes)
- Pomegranate sauce
- A drizzle of olive oil

A summer salad


Enjoy something delicious today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for leaving one!