On the weekend, I was at a market (Northern Community Market) in suburban Melbourne with my very own homemade display frame.
|Had a good time at the market|
|Great fun drilling and putting bits together|
|Pole base stabilised with sand bags|
We used very simple and affordable materials for this project as that was all I needed for the display of my lightweight bags. Below is what we used for this project:
- 2.4m rectangle pine wood (X2)
- 1.8m rectangle pine wood (X1)
- 35cm rectangle pine wood (X8)
- A drill
- Wood glue (optional)
- Guide/support wood (optional) (we cut some from the 2.4m pieces and used them for this purpose).
- Bags filled with sand (X4) (I used my old pyjamas and from each leg, I made two bags. I sewed one end and put an elastic through the other end)
|My handmade shoes photographed beautifully by memories of mine photography|