Wednesday 22 February 2012

TUTORIAL: PAPER BOWS

easy recycled paper bow tutorial

There is no doubt that most of us -if not all- exchange gifts with people at times. In my opinion, most of the time, what your gift is not as important as why you give it or how you present it to people. It is all about love and thought. It is all about the value that it shows. When the person or the occasion is very important, we pay even more attention to what and how we gift. I really like some personal touch and the warmth that I can feel that is somehow accompanied with the present that I receive when I am given one.

Above is a visual step-by-step tutorial that I have found on the internet. It is a great way of decorating gift boxes or bags. 

Below is a video of another tutorial on the same type of paper bows with a few differences. 

Enjoy something special today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for leaving one!