Thursday 1 December 2011

ARSENIC IN APPLE JUICE

arsenic in apple juice

According to HealthDay News (28/11/2011), the toxic arsenic was found in most tested apple juice samples in some low levels. 160 samples were tested on and 95% revealed some low levels of arsenic in it while 8% had high levels of it.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has told that it has increased its monitoring of arsenic in apple juice and it will also establish what levels of arsenic is safe.

I personally don't know what to trust anymore! Everyday something new comes up and challenges my previous knowledge or something that I haven't given much thought to appears right in front of my eyes. I just hope that it will not be too late when we learn about things the next time. One more reason why HOMEMADE IS THE BEST!
homemade juices

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for leaving one!